FEATURE

A BLOG TO LEARN ENGLISH IN A FUN WAY

jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

WORDS AS IMAGES


Watch how images are created out of words using only the letters contained within the word itself.




1. Watch the video.

2. Memorise vocabulary. Make a list with the new words.


3. Homework. Complete the following story with                   appropiate words from the film:
     
                                                       



One morning I woke up feeling _____, I had a cold and a _____. I looked at my _____ on the bedside table and saw that it was 11 o’clock. I got dressed and then put on a jacket, but I couldn’t do the _____ up as it was broken. Although I was on a _____, I decided it was a good _____ to have breakfast in a _____ restaurant. I left my flat and went down in the _____. As I was leaving my building, two young girls carrying red _____ were coming in. I walked to the _____ restaurant and ordered burger and chips. As I was eating my breakfast watched the news on the television, and I heard that there was going to be a total _____ of the sun at 12 o’clock that day. I looked at the _____ on the wall and saw that it was11.30. I quickly finished my breakfast and left through the main_____. I went back to my building and got the _____ to the top floor which is the thirteenth floor. As I’m very _____ I don’t normally like going to this floor, but I really wanted to see the total _____. On the top floor there is a roof terrace. I put on some special glasses and watched as the ______ completely covered the sun. It was so beautiful, like _____. I will never forget that day.



4. CLASS WORK. Write a narrative (story) about             the following topic: "A weekend to remember"

Last year we went camping for the first and last time!
We left ..................................................................................

..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
  
You will have to continue the story by adding a sentence of your own. (Each student will write a new sentence)

Make notes about these questions:
  • Where did you go? 
  • Who did you go with?
  • What happened?
  • What were you doing when it happened? 
  • How did you feel?
  • What did you do later? 
Remember to use some adjectives to describe the journey, the place and what happened.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario